Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Weekend Back Home

Hi Peeps!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I was away from Friday 'til yesterday so I have a lot of blogs to catch-up on. Hopefully I'll be up to-date by next weekend.

I spent the weekend back at my parents as we had a wedding to attend - the fifth and final wedding that I've attended this year. Although it wasn't your traditional wedding. A relative who lives in Canada, who got married over there a few weeks ago, was having a celebration / party. It was great to catch up with family that I haven't seen for 3 or 4 years etc. We also got given some epic favours - M&Ms!

Customised M&Ms!
 
Plus, I went to bingo with my Mum and won £34!!! It cost £6 to play but I still netted myself £28 profit *big grin*. I won three times, which was kinda embarrassing, but I can't complain.

My bingo winnings :)
Oh and I also went out to sea with my Dad and took some pics of this giant lobster that he's now sold to one very happy man. It only had one claw but fortunately it was his meaty claw. The lobsters carapace (body) and claw were the same width as the legal landing size of a lobster (which is based on the carapace [body] length) - it was simply massive!                                                 


My hand on the claw!
Beast.






4 comments:

  1. That is one large lobster. Grats on your bingo win and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thanks :) It's good to be back. I was a bit lost without WoW & blogging.

      Delete
  2. Yowzah! That is one impressively large lobster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was. Recently there's been a lot of big ones around. My Dad had an even larger female not that long ago but he v-notched & released her so she could go have babies :)

      Delete