Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 8 September 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday September Days 1-5

When I finished the original (August) edition of #WoWscreenshotaday I said I wasn't sure if I'd take part in the September edition and that if I did it would be in batches rather than eveery day. Well I've decided to take part and to do 5 at a time. I had these screenshots ready on Thursday which was the 5th but totally forgot about it...


Day 1: Together


A group of us together waiting to kill Garalon.

Day 2: My name begins with...


J is for Jinyu - here's a picture of one of their settlements at Inkgill Mere.

Day 3: Lines


Lines of seating within Karazhan.

Day 4: Alone


A lonely floating island in Nagrand.

Day 5: Here Forever


 
Owen's Wishing Well in the Jade Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment